Report problems

Many of the problems that may assail you around your home might be resolved by reporting them to Willoughby Council. This includes problems such as:

WCC Problem Reporting

You can report a problem to Council via email: or by Council’s web page for Report a Problem or phone 9777 1000

Snap Send Solve


Or download the free Snap Send Solve phone app.


In the case of a disaster read Willoughby Council Disaster information.

Other utility and service providers include:

Sydney Water: Phone  13 20 92 or Report a Leak. Some more information.

Ausgrid for problems with your power supply.

Ambulance, Fire and Police: Phone 000

Lifeline for mental health support Phone 13 11 14

Crimestoppers on 1800 333 000

Chatswood Police on 9414 8499

State Emergency Services (SES) for emergency assistance after a storm or natural disaster – 9439 7766

Communication lines: There may be three or more communication lines in your street. This includes telephone cables (call Telstra on 13 22 00  or Report a Fault) Coaxial cables for Internet and Foxtel. These could be owned either by Telstra or Optus on 1800 505 777) or Report damage or hazard.