Rotary athletics field: Drat master plan for public exhibition.
Chatswood Rotary Memorial Athletic Field opened in 1967 with contributions from the Rotary Club of Chatswood. The site is geographically constrained by Mowbray Road (south), Epping Road bridge (west), the Mowbray Park bushland (east) and the Lane Cover River (north). The site does not have a current Master Plan.
The key features of the draft Master Plan are:
- Retention of the grass athletic track and throwing facilities
- A new long jump / triple jump / pole vault facility
- A new all-weather rubber surface six lane 110m straight track
- New fixed outdoor exercise equipment
- Improved access into and through the park by new footpaths
- Upgraded picnic area
- Replacement of the three buildings into a single structure
To become or renew as a member of CWWPA before March 30, direct deposit $10* with your name in the reference field to BSB: 032090 Acct: 548083 & complete our Membership Application. *Non-refundable subject to meeting membership criteria.