Council officers have recommended that Council adopt:
- The Vegetation Management of Willoughby Development Control Plan (WDCP)
- The Vegetation Management Policy and Vegetation Management Guidelines
- Establish the Tree Offset Planting Scheme once the Policy and Guidelines are adopted.
- Repeal the following Policies that have been incorporated into the Vegetation Management Policy and Guidelines, or, are no longer required due to overriding legislation:
- Nature strips in Willoughby
- Noxious Weed Bamboo Policy
- Removal of Trees on Public Land Policy
- Street Tree Pruning Policy
- Street Trees Policy – Community Gardens Policy
- Temporary Access Over Community Land
To become or renew as a member of CWWPA before March 30, direct deposit $10* with your name in the reference field to BSB: 032090 Acct: 548083 & complete our Membership Application. *Non-refundable subject to meeting membership criteria.