The draft master plan is NOW available for viewing and comment on Willoughby Council’s ‘Have your Say’ webpage –
As a reminder for you – after strong opposition to floodlights being installed at OH Reid Reserve, Council established a Citizens Panel (July/Sept 2019) to seek resident input into an overall Master Plan for OH Reid Reserve including the issue of floodlights.
ACTION for Residents –
Provide your feedback on the plan via the Report Survey by;
- Access the WIlloughby Council’s ‘Have Your Say’ Page– https://www.haveyoursaywilloughby.com.au
- Scroll down and click on “OH Reid Reserve Draft Master Plan” – https://www.haveyoursaywilloughby.com.au/o-h-reid-reserve
- Register – to access the survey
- Download the Draft Master Plan for your review – note it is only one page and is located in the “Document Library near the bottom of the far right column. (a copy is also attached)
(Please note in the wording in the draft Master Plan states – “Floodlights will not be considered for the OH Reid Oval”)
- Complete the survey and Submit
Note: Feedback must be provided by – Wednesday 26 August 2020
We understand, that the survey feedback from residents will then be reviewed and Council will endorse a final version of the plan later this year.
Please feel free to also comment on other issues in your feedback as there were some suggestions raised in the Citizens Panel report that have not been supported by Council and included in the Draft Master Plan. (eg: fencing around the play area, the installation of workout equipment etc.)
Thanks for your involvement and support for OH Reid Reserve, keeping it – “Sports, Family, Dog and Wildlife Friendly”.
To become or renew as a member of CWWPA before March 30, direct deposit $10* with your name in the reference field to BSB: 032090 Acct: 548083 & complete our Membership Application. *Non-refundable subject to meeting membership criteria.