From 30 September 2018, STATION LINK (formally known as the Epping to Chatswood Temporary Transport Plan) services will keep customers moving while the rail line between Epping and Chatswood is upgraded for around seven months, ahead of Sydney Metro opening in 2019.
Key features of Station Link include:
- High frequency, turn-up-and-go services to stations between Epping and Chatswood at least every six minutes during the peak.
- More than 120 new, fully accessible, air conditioned buses
- More than 110 services per hour in the busiest parts of the day.
- A dedicated high frequency service to Macquarie University Campus from Epping Station.
- A loop service running at least every 10 minutes 7 days a week to all stations between Epping to Chatswood.
What we have not seen is any bus management plan for the area around Chatswood station where there will be nearly two buses per minute looking to setdown/pickup and layover.
Visit mysydney.nsw.gov.au/StationLink to learn more about the project.