Join Willoughby City Council’s Mayor Gail Giles-Gidney and CEO Debra Just, along with the executive team, as they take a deep dive into what makes Willoughby City unique, what Council delivers for the community and its achievements in the 2018-2019 financial year.
- Discover Willoughby City’s distinct demographic, environmental and economic attributes.
- Hear how Council has performed against its financial and operational targets.
- Learn more about major upgrades including the $9.5 million Gore Hill oval and $1.4 million spent on streetscape projects.
- Find out how improvements to local libraries and recreational facilities benefit the community.
- Discover how robots are speeding up internal processing, saving time and money.
- Take a whirlwind trip through a busy year of festivals, events, workshops and performances.
- Unpack key projects, initiatives, reviews and policies Council has worked on over the last 12 months and hear about future priorities.
- Meet your elected members and learn how they advocate on your behalf.
To become a member of CWWPA, direct deposit $20* with your name in the reference field to BSB: 032090 Acct: 548083 & complete our Membership Application. Renewing members $10. *Non-refundable and subject to meeting membership criteria.