Chatswood West Ward Progress Association.
For over 90 years the Association has been actively and successfully advocating on behalf of residents of the West Ward of Willoughby Council. We seek to ensure development of the Ward proceeds with minimal impact on local families.
Benefits of membership:
- proposed development that may affect you are monitored and tracked
- a monthly meeting for members considers issues that may affect you and takes action
- you receive comprehensive analysis and status of issues that may affect you
- meet your local Councillor who attends the meeting
- secure a larger voice to lobby Willoughby council
- raise local issues that are important to you
Become a member
- Do you wish to be part of your community?
- Do you care about our green spaces?
- Are you concerned about the development in Chatswood?
- Do you have suggestions to make Willoughby Council better and would like a sounding board?
- Council respects the CWWPA and listens to our voice.
- Councillors usually attend our meetings – this benefits us by giving us background on issues and also giving us a voice at Council meetings.
Come and join us.. we are a local group that care about Chatswood.
Follow us on Facebook at: facebook.com/WestWardPA
To become a member of CWWPA, direct deposit $20* with your name in the reference field to BSB: 032090 Acct: 548083 & complete our Membership Application. Renewing members $10. *Non-refundable and subject to meeting membership criteria.