Plea for help by Mayor: The Mayor has called on Federal and State governments to implement a range of economic measures to address the financial impacts of COVID-19 on Council. This includes the:
- Impact of public health orders
- Viability of the Council workforce, and
- Financial assistance to offset Council stimulus provided to local businesses which included:
- Rental relief – $573,000
- Fee and license waivers – $600,000
- Inspection waivers – $435,000, and
- Fines waivers – $55,000
A total of over $1.6M.
To become or renew as a member of CWWPA before March 30, direct deposit $10* with your name in the reference field to BSB: 032090 Acct: 548083 & complete our Membership Application. *Non-refundable subject to meeting membership criteria.