Report urgent issue

urgentWillougby Council has provided updated information about how to report a neighbourhood problem. The key change is that they now differentiate between URGENT problems and non-urgent.

Urgent issues (an issue requiring immediate action to resolve) should be reported to Council by phone on 9777 1000. Even if the problem occurs after hours ring 9777 1000. The call will automatically be diverted to someone that can initiate the appropriate action.

For non-urgent issues, these can either reported by calling 9777 1000 during Council hours or by email yo

They have advised that URGENT issues include:

  • Roaming dogs.
  • Dog attack.
  • Illegal tree felling.
  • Pollution (water, sewer)
  • Illegal parking.
  • Obstructed footpath
  • Obstructed road


To become a member of CWWPA, direct deposit $20* with your name in the reference field to BSB: 032090 Acct: 548083 & complete our Membership Application. Renewing members $10. *Non-refundable and subject to meeting membership criteria.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s