RE: THE FAIRWAY AND REID DRIVE, CHATSWOOD WEST – PROPOSED LOCAL AREA TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT PLAN
Willoughby City Council is seeking feedback before COB Friday 10 July 2020 on a proposed Local Area Traffic Management plan to improve safety of all road user on The Fairway and Reid Drive, Chatswood West.
The proposed plan comprises short-term and long-term measures including the installation of:
• Slow points on The Fairway.
• STOP control at intersections of The Fairway with Fullers Road and Reid Road.
• Guide posts and crash barriers in Reid Drive.
• Full-time No Parking restrictions in Reid Drive.
• Street lighting on The Fairway and Reid Drive; and
• Pedestrian warning signs in The Fairway and Reid Drive.
To become or renew as a member of CWWPA before March 30, direct deposit $10* with your name in the reference field to BSB: 032090 Acct: 548083 & complete our Membership Application. *Non-refundable subject to meeting membership criteria.