Chatswood West Ward Progress Association.
For over 90 years the Association has been actively and successfully advocating on behalf of residents of the West Ward of Willoughby Council. We seek to ensure development of the Ward proceeds with minimal impact on local families.
- monitors proposed developments in the area and publishes the details to this site and our Facebook page.
- hosts a monthly meeting for members to consider issues in details
- publishers a monthly summary of issues in the WWBytes
- Publishes and distributes an annual newsletter to 6,000 local homes.
Become a member
- Do be part of your community?
- Do you care about our green spaces?
- Are you concerned about the development in Chatswood?
- Do you have suggestions to make Willoughby Council better and would like a sounding board?
- Council respects the CWWPA and listens to our voice.
- Councillors usually attend our meetings – this benefits us by giving us background on issues and also giving us a voice at Council meetings.
Come and join us.. we are a local group that care about Chatswood.
Follow us on Facebook at: facebook.com/WestWardPA
To become a member of CWWPA, direct deposit $20* with your name in the reference field to BSB: 032090 Acct: 548083 & complete our Membership Application. Renewing members $10. *Non-refundable and subject to meeting membership criteria.