Willoughby Council has earmarked funds for a number of projects within the West Ward. Some of these projects are shown in the map. These include:
- $35,000 for upgrade of the half-sized oval in Greville St (west)
- A Master Plan for the Youth Centre
- $50,000 on the Lane Cove River Foreshore
- $15,000 for O.H.Reid and Ferndale Park track upgrades
- $130,000 for Kenneth Slessor Park
During my time on Council I found the allocation of project grants to be reasonably fair over a number of years. (Terry Fogarty)
If you have any comment about any of these projects, please leave your comment below.