Note: If you have a question of the candidates, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 14th June.
Meet the Candidates – Federal seat of North Sydney & Bradfield
Tuesday, June 21 2016 7:15 PM – 9:15 PM
Dougherty Community Centre
Event arranged by the Federation of Willoughby Progress Associations Inc
The Federal election has now been called for Saturday, July 2nd, 2016.
The Federation of Willoughby Progress Associations Inc. wishes to invite all residents who reside within both the Federal electoral boundary of North Sydney and Bradfield, to a “Meet the Candidates” evening.
This session is an opportunity for all constituents to meet, listen and pose questions to each of the respective Lower House candidates. What’s in it for us? We want to know what the candidates believe in and stand for, related to any matter being asked.
The Candidates – for North Sydney
- Stephen RUFF, Independent
- Sharon MARTIN, Christian Democratic Party
- Arthur CHESTERFIELD-EVANS, The Greens
- Trent ZIMMERMAN MP, Liberal Party
- Eddy KU, Family First
- Peter HAYES, Australian Labor Party
- Daniel LEAHY, Liberal Democrats
- James COFFEY, Science Party
We have almost two hours to glean the most from this opportunity.
The meeting protocol will be designed to ensure:
- Candidates are concise and exemplify their position succinctly;
- Equal opportunity for each candidate;
- Maximum diversity of issues and questions are addressed;
- The meeting does not run overtime and that attendees might have the opportunity to meet candidates.
- The meeting will start at 7:15 PM sharp
- The Chair will welcome all attendees and provide a brief introduction of each of the candidates.
- Selection of speaking order of candidates undertaken by Secretary;
- Format TBC
- Closing address (Time permitting) by each of the candidates – maximum of 2 minutes each.
- Close of Meeting and opportunity to meet and greet candidates.
Where: The Auditorium, Dougherty Centre, 7 Victor Street, Chatswood, NSW
When: 21st June 2016
Time: 7PM for 7:15PM start. Meeting conclusion: 9:15PM
Parking is available at the adjoining Westfield Car Park.
We look forward to seeing you there and making this evening a success.