Council Officers have completed a study of the recreational needs within the Chatswood CBD.
In summary, the actions arising from the study are:
Underway/ completed in 2015/16:
- Chatswood Oval – improved field floodlighting and player change room/ public toilet facilities.
Proposed in 2016/17:
- Complete a new Chatswood Oval Precinct Master Plan.
- Implement the new synthetic sports field & associated works at Chatswood High School.
- Develop a CBD Urban Trails Strategy.
- Integrate the CBD Recreation Needs Study 2016 into the Chatswood CBD Planning and Urban Design Strategy.
- Review the CBD Recreation Needs Study 2016 after the North District Plan is released by the Greater Sydney Commission.